How can I send large files over the internet?
My hard drive crashed and I need to recover my files. I have to send it to the factory to get it replaced. I tried copying them to a CD drive but for some reason I can’t copy them over. Is there any software that will allow me to upload or email large files?
A small shareware file called GigaSize will allow you to transfer files between your two computers by uploading and emailing them to yourself. Go to www.gigasize.com, you can send up to 300MB for free!>
Files could then be copied directly from the damaged drive to your healthy hard drive, onto CD’s, or to Internet drives.
How to speed up a slow PC
- How to Speed Up a Slow Computer
- How to speed up a Virtual PC
- Free Up RAM to Speed Up Computer Performance
- How to Speed Up Windows Startup
- "Big Windows Freeze" - How to Fix PC Freezes
- Not Enough Disk Space - How to Fix the Low Disk Space Error
- How to Defrag Your Computer - 3 Simple Tips
- Using Chkdsk: How to Fix Hard Drive Errors
- How to Fix Registry Errors
Improve your PC for better performance
- Three Best Ways to Back Up Your Computer
- How to Increase Internet Speed
- How to eliminate or get rid of a virus
- How to find out what hardware driver is installed on your computer
- How to update your hardware drivers
- How to access a crashed hard drive
- How to install a hard drive in your computer
- How to Manage Disk Space