How to update your hardware driver?
How do I update the hardware driver installed inside my computer?
Go to Start, go to My Computer, go to View System Information, click on the Hardware tab, click on Device Manager to see a list of all hardware devices running on your computer. When you locate the hardware device Right click the name and select Update Driver. You can then click the Driver tab and view all of the driver information.
There is a free program called the DriverAgent, available for free download at www.driveragent.com. The DriverAgent software will provide you all sorts of information on which drivers you need to access certain hardware and keep you up-to-date with all the latest releases. We highly suggest trying this first as it can be frustrating to hunt them down manually.
How to speed up a slow PC
- How to Speed Up a Slow Computer
- How to speed up a Virtual PC
- Free Up RAM to Speed Up Computer Performance
- How to Speed Up Windows Startup
- "Big Windows Freeze" - How to Fix PC Freezes
- Not Enough Disk Space - How to Fix the Low Disk Space Error
- How to Defrag Your Computer - 3 Simple Tips
- Using Chkdsk: How to Fix Hard Drive Errors
- How to Fix Registry Errors
Improve your PC for better performance
- Three Best Ways to Back Up Your Computer
- How to Increase Internet Speed
- How to eliminate or get rid of a virus
- How to find out what hardware driver is installed on your computer
- How to update your hardware drivers
- How to access a crashed hard drive
- How to install a hard drive in your computer
- How to Manage Disk Space